Tuesday, April 30, 2013

it's hard...no seriously it's hard

Back in school and into my first week of productions as a production manager...it's hard.
Dont get me wrong, I will keep at it. I dont give up. But it's really hard for me...

In the past 2 days, Ive come home with a glazed look, hunchbacked, aching shoulders and honestly, in need of a drink. (not that i actually drink)

Im constantly worrying about forgetting something :/

Honestly, being a Christian/Child of God, I know I can do better than this. I know I have the physical strength and mental strength to go through trials..because my strength and wisdom and positivity comes from God. Just that as a human, it's so hard to not depend on my own strength and depend on Him...
And its precisely because in my own strength I keep failing..resulting in me being dissappointed in myself...

sigh...

Just feel the need to sit in church now and have some quiet time with Him...

God Bless

No comments: