Saturday, September 21, 2013

the last weekend before things get abit hectic

Gonna have abit of fun this weekend to wind down before the real hectic schedule starts...
I've had a few small wins this week and it's given me confidence. :)
My director loves the sound design Ive done so far...
Also I managed to repair 2 of my damaged earphones :) With abit of soldering magic and patience I did it! :)
Next up I will start doing my minijack to TS jacks :)
Weirdly enough, there is much satisfaction to be gained from all this soldering. Reminds em of how I tried to take apart and put together my clock when I was a kid. :) love it!

That aside, I've booked my tickets back to SG. 18 november.
Can't wait but at the same time I wonder how Id feel on the week before I leave...would I miss this place more than expected? Hmm

God Bless

No comments: