Monday, May 12, 2008

1 down...many more to go...

Maybe its coz Ive been soooo busy or tied up with other stuff that I've missed church and lost the feeling of how it feels like to be loved by Jesus...

After a grueling event after event after event...Moberly Launch is finally over...Every student I spoke to asked why Moberly was launched so late..they all thought it was launched a looonnnggg time ago. But whatever it is..since its now officially launched...its one less thing to do in my book.

Last 2 days (weekends) Met w my mum's family for mums day...went out w cousins etc..then went to YQ's birthday party.. then met my spse & spg students and went to arts friends to see art supplies. By the time I went home, I wanted sooo much to taek a fdew days off to do some art stuff that I havnt done for a long time...

Emm..so now im in the office again..damn tired but Im sooo damn glad that Moberly Launch is over but I know SRRR is coming and Grad Ceremony is coming and Lunch Concerts are coming....My goodness! Events dont end!

By now..I know I owe alot fo students an apology...I know I owe alot fo them alot fo thank yous and I somehow think that simple thank yous dont work now...coz if it was me...Id have said, "whatever!" by now...haiz...

I really need strength and peace from God...I feel like I could keel over anytime soon or my heart could stop anytime soon....haiz

God Bless

1 comment:

Eros said...

dear sis, its time you need to relax. something i learned over the weekend. "dont let them get your spirit" quite useful. be thankful that you are kept busy with all the hush and rush of life. i wish i had that kind of rush but unfortunately i dont. i rather mtg pple then take endless walks/drives to nowwhere. stop worrying. what you experience today is a preparation for the future. always rem that.

"Have faith for I have overcome the world"

work is always work. but from your blog you havent been committing everything to the Lord. dont forget to that too. Everyday before you step out or do anything, commit it to Him and He will guide you.

Bradder is always here to help you and listen to you grumble if you let him. Anything anywhere anyday. All you need to do is just text.

Take care now