Tuesday, May 27, 2008

haiz....

May is almost drawing to a close...this month has truly been a very taxing month for me...I can not say enough about how much strength my God has given me to overcome allt hat Ive done. No doubt I havent been able to do things well but Im glad that even now, I havnt fallen ill or given up.

I thank God for my clubs...I thank God that they're able to stand..I thank God for my bond with them that gets stronger...how it gets stronger I dont know....I can only attribute it to His guidance...His contribution to these kid's mentality...PRAISE HIM

Got scolding from Deputy Principal today...I know I deserve it in a away..and all other allegations abt me...but somehow this one...didnt affect me as much as I thought...most of it flowed off my back...not that i disregard it..but I didnt let his harsh and slightly unreasonable comment affect me more than I needed it to...

Today SPG had a performance at SP grad ceremony...and they did great! So proud of them! :)
Makes me embaraassed that I cant play w them... :/

Thanks Father for blessing my clubs..even when I feel Im a hindrance to their growth at times...

God Bless

No comments: