Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happiness pops out at the darkest places

In the midst of a series of sad things happening, 2 things happened that made me a much happier person. 1, my grandpa asked to be baptized this week and he is gonna be baptized today :) 2), one of my best friends is attached.

For the 1st, I praise god for giving him that want. I also pray that god will keep guiding him towards Him. That he will eventually be in heaven. Praise the Lord Almighty!

The 2nd: I'm so happy that he's found his love. We've had a hard few years. At least he's found someone to share it with. Not that I'm not close enough to him to share his joy and pain... But theres only so much even a best friend will know.

Hmm this emo season is abit worse than I thought. I found myself asking and thinking about the past (past that shouldn't be dug up and should never be spoken of) found myself being upset or scared of things that I normally wouldn't.

Hmmm anyway, today is the last day in Melbourne. Feel sad because I wish it'd last longer but at the same time, I feel like I shouldn't impose on my relatives. I know it's an old fashioned thinking but I do feel like that alot ... Oh well..
K gonna go.. Heading to Cory now.

God bless!

No comments: