Saturday, April 23, 2011

People emo, I also emo

So much has been happening in Singapore and aroun me that I couldn't help to emo abit haha.. Oh well at least it's only monthly. Cut me some slack you!

Anyway, I've been pushed into remembrance of my little past. It sucks to know that people I know feel pain and sadness that I had once had been flooded with. And to want to help them yet not know how... All one can do sometimes is to knod in agreement...

Anyway, yap abit of emo-ness did affect abit of my day. Also because I didn't sleep, I've been quite groggy today. Body shutting down at random parts of the day.

Glad that I managed to meet Ling and Tim and Eric in this week... Much catching up done. :)

God, nobody is able to fully express what they feel because of lack of words/pride/pain etc but I know and am relieved that You are with me, in me, looking down on me. Reading my thoughts and feelings like an open book. That I wouldnt even need to speak in words. Jut close my eyes, tilt my face to the wind and smile. Afterall, it is done.

Too many people whom I love God. Keep them in your watch too because their happiness does affection and I do love them. :)

God Bless

No comments: