Monday, June 13, 2011

Little bit of understanding

So, from last week, ive started having late nights. school work is pilling up and Im starting to get stressed.
Ive also been thinking about what I need to do before going home, while Im home and after. As well as what to pack so that when I leave Unilodge, I can move stuff easily. All this will be a B*&^$ to settle since Im in production mode.

Thankfully today is a public holiday. :D time for me to do some stuff. And had midnight grocery shopping last night so groceries are settled. All i need to do is start cooking... for this week's lunch and dinner. RRaawwrr. Ive been very disciplined in not having instant noodles ...only the occasional lazy dinners. But even then, my maggi dinners have been with vegetables, corn and bits of stuff. not just egg and MSG.

So I've been living in a less oil style since coming here. I really hope Ive lost weight. :/

Cant wait to go back to Singapore and do stuff with people I love :)

Yet I know that it willb e a very packed 2 weeks because I have assignments to finish.

I had a revelation the last few days about some people ive been having trouble understanding. I realize that their erratic behaviour could be due their own reaction to the behaviour of others around of above them. Isnt a new discovery but it made me think things from a different point of view. Maybe I am one of those causing their response too... oh well...

Anyway im getting more excited by the day. cant wait for 2 July. :)

God Bless

No comments: