Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Its been a long 4-5 weeks

So few thigns on my mind now...new house, Singapore holiday, ASSIGNMENTS and production. I dont know how Im gonna handle it actually but I know I will. Have to lah.
Apparently the exchange rate now is 1.45 SGD per AUSD. scary!
The past few weeks have been quite a time. Im in the new world of lighting and Im really trying my best not to be a troublesome lighting assistant.... I really am trying..I just havnt been able to do well...I feel like a slow brained lost sheep who doesnt know what the hell Im supposed to do and I hate for people to keep giving me instructions and repeat them. Just coz I feel like I should already get the picture ont eh 1st order.
Thats mostly whats been bugging me. Also that I feel like I need to read minds to know how Im supposed to react to people's comments. Just cause I dont know what mood they are in. And that sucks the most!I realize that that issue in itself can make me tensed and stress is what comes out of it.
Adding on to my "failed" english...and inabilitiy to understand the aussie accent well....
Makes me feel like Im a potential failure...Haiz
But Peiyan messaged me yesterday about having faith in God. About remembering that I am put in NIDA not by my own skills or smarts...but seriously purely by God's grace. And knowing Him, He doesnt put me in a place to fail. Im am here not just to learn, but also to "teach" While I see myself as having the inability to "teach" I know I have to learn. And Im gonna keep that in mind to keep learning and keep persisting in that because while it may seem tough at times...He also doesnt put us in situations that we can't handle.  Hence I know that within the 3 years, I will turn out fantastic. I choose to see it that way.
The production will persist till end of June. Wendy is popping by and Early July I'll be home. Assignments due when Im back. LOTS TO DO!
Anyway..lunch is over. Back to work...
GOD BLESS!

No comments: