Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Peace That Passeth Understanding...

For someone who doesnt have much faith in herself, Im very much surprised when people tell me that I come across as being very calm.

Had a classmate in Poly who said I was like the Calmness before the storm...

And just now, after chatting with one of my poly students on facebook and giving her advice on an upcoming camp, She thanked me and said that I brought about a very "safe/secure feeling"

My tutors thought I didnt have problems with my class because I seemed so calm and not uncertain...

Am I really that calm? From my knowledge, Im like a swan.. calm and collected on the top, paddling for dear like under the water surface!

I guess in certain cases, its good that I have such a talent.. Maybe thats how I got into comperes hahaha

But honestly, I thank God for this ability. Especially if I make people feel secure...
Maybe it's God's blessings on me that make me look like I have the peace that passeth understanding. While it doesnt always feel that way inside, yet on the outside, I still become the model of God with that sense of peace and security on the outside.

And where Calmness and Peace is mentioned, it brings to mind my name: Ho Wei Ning
Ho: sounds the same as another chinese character that is hte first charcter for the word "peace"
Wei: second character for the word: wisdom
Ning: first character for the phrase "peaceful and quiet"

Maybe God does look at names and their meanings.

God Bless
And where peace and clamness is concerned, it brings to mind my name... Wei Ning

No comments: