Sunday, September 04, 2011

Last day of Holis

Today is the last day of holidays. Almost done with Perf Hist Essay....
Went for dance class in the afternoon. This is obviously my last class for the holidays. I guess the rest of the tickets will have to be used during the weekends. I think after going for a few classes, I figure that Im quite happy with latin american dance and hip hop.
From tomorrow onwards, I'll be throwing myself into the Port world. It's gonna be my first ASM role. The Gala wasnt counted! Im actually pretty scared :/ Not even nervous!Throughout this holiday, Ive been at home most of the time. Because Ive been alone at home most of the time without even Sonal, Ive felt very very lonely...not desperate lonely...just lonely. Made me miss Sonal & Sam. And made me miss fambily and family...I actually really really miss everyone in Singapore! I miss interactions w people I love and can bare my heart out to. Not that I cant do it here...there are a few that I can..but I think my tendencies to qualify myself and pit myself against them is actually destroying it... Im scared that I might end up messing things up like in JC.Yap! Thats the confession! I'm possibly like the kid who screws up because he/she is so scared of screwing up that he/she trips and screws up. The ultimate irony...I dont want that to happen....I dont...Im actually possibly scared of the new term.. Confession #2Scared yah..not nervous..literally scared.I think Im actually going through a battle with the devil. He's making me think that Im lesser than everyoneelse...And by doing so, He'll affect my friendships, my grades etc..
Anyway tomorrow the new battle starts!

God Bless

No comments: