Tuesday, May 22, 2012

SP Graduation Ceremony

Once a year, I reminisce on how much the graduating students have matured through the 3 years. Its a pity though that I cant be there to say congrats to them etc. From the shy little girl to the confident mature graduate, from the quiet and obedient guy to the confident graduate beaming with pride and showing his parents around, introducing his friends etc. And especially when groups of them come over to say thanks and ask for a photo to be taken. :) No Im not especially happy because the students wanna take pics with me. Im just proud to have known them. Proud to have seen them grow.
I dont know if I have the right to be proud of them. Afterall, honestly I havn't been there for them all the time. I just happen some times.
But anyway, I am proud of the graduates Ive worked with. I honestly also feel that maybe some of them hold me in a higher esteem than I can dare to claim.
I still often wonder what specific factors have shaped them into specific people and am thankful that I have come to know them personally. Alot of them have shaped me, been my role models even and indirectly encouraged me to be a better person or keep at what Im doing now.
Congrats SP Graduates of 2012! :)
Go forth and show the world what you have.

God Bless

No comments: