Saturday, June 02, 2012

Condemnation...

So my Facebook status says:
Maybe one of the hardest things is not " forgiving others" or "getting others to forgive me" but forgiving myself...
While walking home, I had that thoughts stuck in my head. It wasn't a good night and I felt that I had let people down. I felt like I had fallen out of favour. Obviously Satan was speaking into my ears about it. While I walked home, I did tear a little.
I got pissed with myself for not making things go my way. Obviously Im not saying that things should go my way all the time! But where I felt it mattered, I let it slip and it was disappointing...I dont know if others truly felt that way...but I felt disappointed in myself too...
That and me constantly making stupid mistakes....I know Im not a lighting person..not yet..and hence I can't be certain that I will be correct all the time. mistakes will be made. But I really sorta wished that I didn't make such silly mistakes. it felt like my brain wasn't thinking the right way! And I couldn't get myself to think the right way! Its not rocket science! Its common sense!
Yes Im feeling incompetent...

How powerful is condemnation...

Its got me in an endless spiral of stupidity sometimes...and when it starts, it goes downhill...

Anyway Im gonna keep myself motivated and positive and finish up all my paperwork this weekend!

Im gonna keep reminding myself that its never by my own efforts..but by Jesus's work that I get favour.

God Bless

No comments: