Sunday, January 20, 2013

secondment so far

So after Castor & Pollux, Ive found myself in another baroque music opera but this time it include a fashion show. Thankfully , like the last one, Ive had the privilage of working with nice people.
I cant express how small the industry is! Alot of them I end up working with more than once.

Eg: Had to hire double basses and ended up calling the double bassist in Castor & Pollux. After numerous attempts to find luthiers and hiring companies!

And then the tuner of hte harpsichord and organ of the fashion show opera was hte same tuner of Castor & Pollux. I also had to ask him for a luther's number who could repair a baroque cello bow in a matter of hours.

And some of the mechs that worked in Castor & Pollux have worked in Castor & Pollux too.

Also had the privilage of working with Sonya and Ruth who are amazing people in their own rights. I have learnt so much. Not just what they do but how they do it (attitude, drive etc)

From Semele Walk (baroque opera fashion show) to Paradiso. All is going well so far :)

Im working hard but happy and loving working with these people. :) Soooo much respect for them!

TOday is my day off and I intend to let my body rest as much as it can.. :/

ALso..lost my ipod touch :( feeling very sad...

Thank you Daddy God for the people Ive worked with so far. :)

God Bless

No comments: