Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Adelaide

So my 2nd day in Adelaide and 1st day at work. Office is a wonderful white building and its cosy inside with people working in every corner.
Cant believe Im here alone and doing a festival Id always wanted to do!
Coming down to Adelaide was a thrill and staying in a backpackers hostel in an 8 share bedroom is quite the experience.
Albeit there are somethings which im still living in luxury with. Ie: eating out etc for now...

But living in a backpackers hostel is a challenge because of all the different nationalities involved..maybe im just not comfortable with other nationalities yet. especially non asians.

I wonder why...

Anyway its been fun exploring Adelaide for now. Now that the work load is slowly seeping in. I gotta plan my time and get my head into work mode more. I guess being in a new state/country makes you feel like ur on a holiday and you can have alot of fun. Fun YES. Alot of it NO.

Planning to watch alot of shows here. in fact planning to stay till the end of Adelaide Festival. :)
There is just soo much happening here that I had to sit down during breakfast and mull over what to watch. money vs entertainment. Maybe the short break I wanted to have after Womad, wouldnt happen because hte money Id wanna use for that, would have been spent on shows.

Also missing people in Sydney whom I love. 

My goal here is not only to have fun doing this festival, and learning all that I can, but to explore Adelaide! it shall be done!

Miss home, miss my room, miss family, miss farmily, miss heaps of people. 

God Bless

No comments: