Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Back

So I'm back...
Anyway despite being back for a month, I'm still feeling like a tourist. :)
Im meeting up with family and friends as much as I can. :/ Afterall thats really what I've been missing.
Yes I have started work and funnily enough, my office is still the corner office :) which is (in my opinion) the best part of the office :P

Since being back, Ive noticed a greater difference in my character. At times I'm more vocal, bitchier, more forthcoming, stricter and more talkative...It might be a new year goal to cut down on some of that hahahaha

Anyway, its obviously Christmas Eve and something about Christmas makes me thing back on the past, everything that has happened this year etc.

I cant believe that earlier this year, I was still doing secondments in Australia, specifically Syd Fest.In this year itself, I got to know more good friends than in the last 2 years combined. I have to be thankful for all the secondment opportunities I was given this year.
To my Aussie friends and family, its been such fun playing/working with you guys. I will come back to visit soon :)

To all my friends in other countries, Merry Christmas, stay safe, keep in touch. :)

God Bless

No comments: