Saturday, June 20, 2015

I remember why I dont watch movies anymore...

When people ask me about my fav past-time, I realise that there isn't much I can say and I dont even watch much movies.
Watched a movie recently and was reminded why...
Because I always end up really liking the male lead...
Of course a lot of woman get bowled over by the charms and chivalry of the male lead. And that exactly what I dnt like..about myself.
I get sold on that character and that idea very easily...
That guy from Divergent who looks a lot like Marlon Brando (Who also looks bloody good), The guy who acted as Star Lord In Guardians of the Galaxy and more...
Maybe just being single means you fall into that trap easily. That you start dreaming of a person like that who would fulfil those crazy fantasies.
And thats why I find it irritating and annoying when I find myself in these situations...
Its obviously human to end up dreaming of these crazily chiseled and mysterious "heroes" in ur dreams... unfortunately I might be one of them sad females i guess...

Whilst I know that the thoughts and character of a person is so imp, i hate to admit that looks do play a part, physique does play a part...

Maybe Im just a weak female after all...

No comments: