Tuesday, March 07, 2017

Thank you for being so sweet

every minute i get to spend with you might not be the best spent because we dnt always talk about serious stuff or engage each other..but Im glad its still time w u.
of all those years that we've known each other and stayed as friends, its really now that I know you as  a cool yet crazy, standoffish yet sometimes wanting attention, and being in your arms has been the best present that I could have. I dont see which other place Id rather be than there...

it hasn't been smooth sailing and I still can't believe thats we're only in march...less than a month after u came back from Japan and that 2 weeks when u were away, it was tough. not because i missed u. but because i felt like I couldn't read u ...and so i ended up over thinking...

but since u came back, its like everything went back to normal....

In fact we've now come to a stage where we joke with each other, lean into each other on the escalator, msg each other when we've reached home, msg each other good morning and good night...
the holding of hands in the cinema, him passing me his jacket when I'm cold, him remembering my fav japanese meal...
him fetching me from work etc...stuff i never saw him do till now...

am I pampered? maybe a bit... I dont get princess treatment though... u won't move mountains for me..but who can? but he keeps reminding me to better myself... not to make me feel small..but to motivate me to be better and think things differently.

So I thank you for being such an amazing person and letting me into your life... letting me see what was under that cool facade that I knew wasn't the only thing about you...

No comments: