Wednesday, March 01, 2017

.....u confuse me...

dont we just confuse each other? sometimes we demand from each other stuff but we never say it to each other... some times we do something sweet to each other, only to realize that maybe the other person might not appreciate it..and that sucks...

we just confuse each other...

i cant help but wonder what would happen if I just didnt msg u for the whole day or whole week.... how far can I go before my heart finally gives in and sneaks a msg in...and whether that msg will get a favourable response from you. Or maybe vice versa, how long it would take before u sense something and just msg me to ask how I am....

or are we both "suffering" in silence..just coz we have not spoken abt it... because we should...

even if I might be called emotional... or in this case, maybe more female than I make myself out to be.

Im looking forward to a time that we can talk... face to face... coz i do miss u... 

All this feely stuff...so irrational...


No comments: