Friday, May 11, 2007

I HATE stupid people!!!!

WWWAAAHHHHH I hate stupid irresponsible people! I HATE people who cant even pity a surveyor to do a simple questionaire PROPERLY!?!?!

Had an arguement with students at moberly. Turns out they are my DMC juniors. it sorta stikes a cord of dissappointment in me. How can my own Dip students be sooo moronic. These students are smart yet dumb, self righteous...the epitomy of self righteousness. At these times I am ashamed to be from the same Dip yet my heart is for my lecturers and offciers (whom I am one now) who are constantly fighting on. Were me, Id give up and leave these idiots to rot.

On the other hand,

I have students who are darlings! They study hard, try their best and are good to their parents who might not be the best of people. Some are insane, some are abusive...

Do you get what I mean? Theire worlds are so unfair. I would switch these 2 groups around. In fact, after my talk with my student, I thought to myself that should I ever have a daughter like her, I would say my prayers and thank God! I would sayang her like crazy!

I lost abit of hope today seeing the students like that. They dont deserve facilities like that. The ones that deserve them are the students who are mature. Even my international students are better mannered than them.

Anyway...today was a bad day. I know I wouldnt survive in SP very long but I will always love my clubs.

BTW..got a new club..SP Make-Up Artists Club.
Do I wear make-up? last I checked...only on a full moon....anyway..these 2 girls..my President and vice president..seem like very nice girls..they are earnest to learn...I think they can go very far.... :) They even want to book a date with me for my big makeover....emmm..ahhh...the weather very nice ah. Nice....clouds....emm rain clouds...emm gonna rain soon....

Havnt blogged in a long while...havnt had the time and everytime I want to do it..it always seems inconvenient..my song writing has come to a stand still too. All I know is htta I still wanna sing...

I miss school...I miss studying and having some free time after lessons to hang with frens...if anythingelse..I miss having frens, holidays and having fun...something Ive lost...

Had my comperes interviews recently..lots to talk abt that..its got its good and bad points...anyway..will update soon. :)

Anyway whoever are hte people who read my blog..thanks for the company. its rare but its appreciated. I havnt kept in touch much and havnt said my thanks to many so I'll say my thank's and hi's here

God BLESS!

1 comment:

Zac said...

Eh, I wanna meet that president from make up artist club! Wah liao, some more do make up for me...

Haha, can say that she saw me in her dreams. Cannot take it, must date her already!

Haha... Ask her to join us for camp lei...