Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pirates!

Watched the Pirates of The Carribean 3 yesterday. Its a show worth watching again! :)

By the time I got home, I got a scolding from my dad..the worst quarrel/discussion we ever had in 2 years I guess...anyway cutting things short...We had the longest talk...I did cry but I think it ended on an okay note...

What I really wanted to say n this blog was how impressed I was with my make-up artist club. Some of you know how Ive been exclaiming on how ironic it is for me to be in charge of a club that doesnt fit my character or taste buds...Now Im a convert...Not so much so that I wud change my whole appearance...but I now know that make-up is a very skilled art, that takes logic, creativity and a helluva lot fo practice...AMEN...
My students have been bugging me to go under the knife...(shaver, plucker..what have you) as my president wud say, " every girl's face must be a work of art" I prefer the "nude" face type of art..or..clean,white,undisturbed canvas.
Truth is...shud I ever decide to go on stage..I MUST know how to do my own make-up...the proper way...
As I saw my student do the make-up yesterday, she explained the purpose of any application when anyone asked...as if she knew all that like the back of her hand...my dear miracle child...

Graduation Ceremony is happening these 3 days..I saw soo many students graduate...maybe thats what it feels like to have students who have grown... :) I congratulated and said hi and took pics etc..will miss them man! Must come back hor!!!

God Bless

No comments: