Monday, May 14, 2007

Ive got bad temper

Yeah guess what..I finally admit it. I have a terribly bad temper...working in a field that makes me look at student's bad sides....makes me worse...I hate myself for this. Maybe this is what jimmy feels when he scolds us...but Jimmy was never wrong...plus..jimmy never gave people "the face"

Im ashamed for my scowls and frowns and Im ashamed for all of that...while I feel some students deserve scoldings...I have nothing to defend myself... so while a small part of me wants to get back at the students...what do I have to say to myself? Am I an angel? Duh no!

Sooo...I can only say that till I can justify that I was never in the wrong...I cant defend myself. I leave this all to God (who's more powerful and justified) I know my mistake now...

While I check the TV now...I cant bear to look at my own mistakes again...I cant bear to see myself on TV, doing things I know I shudnt have done.

God, forgive me...I did something you wouldnt have wanted me to do... Im trying to keep my anger still and Im ashamed for my temper...

Jimmy, if you ever had sleepless nights just regretting you scolded us, rest assured that none of us held it against you. You're such a good teacher that all of us are so fortunate to have...how can we ask for more.

While I say all this and recount jimmy's words, it makes me want to sing with my real voice, even more.

God Bless

No comments: