Sunday, June 01, 2008

1st post of june...

since thur ive been sick...fever, sore throat, light-headedness, cough, aches & pains..sounds like an old hag and trust me I felt like one. soo glad it was nearing the weekend coz that way id get rest and much as I wanted to go back tot he office on sat, my body told me not to.

Feel like I havnt written in ages. For those who are free to read my blog every day (wonder why they do it anyway..) might seem like ages too.

So Im gonna start w my first issue...

China vs Myanmar...
for starters, I still wonder by USA still calls Myanmar, Burma. Burma is the old name.
2nd..still dont like the idea of China getting all teh help and so little for Myanmar. the topic Id like to put to discussion is...if the burmese military junta takes most of what is given..shoudlwe give more...or give less? give more and hope that the junta takes... oh lets say..70%...then with a greater total amnt given to myanmar..a greater 30% will reach the people...or maybe thats the idealistic me talking... BUT to not give at all...or give less...doesnt help either does it.
Now that we are slowly able to break through the barriers of the junta...will people finally start donating more? or would everyone have donated all that they have for China (being more blood-related) and use that as an excuse to give less or not give at all? Hmmm You may say that this is all skewed...but I fear the worse

Tired
Been very very tired..dont think ive gotten this sick in awhile...not even in 2 years...
9 clubs is no joke...really...i dont know how long I can survive coz i do know that I was really up to the ends of my hair this may and if every month was this bad....Id lose it...my health and all.

God
What I regret most abt this month..is that I cudnt go to church a single week this month (may) maybe excuses or reasons but Ive been sooo tired from work and clubs etc. Can see Jesus shaking his head, going, "tsk tsk Ning...pay attention!" Maybe its coz of this..that this month was the worst...that I lost sight of wats important in my life too...

Well...i hope to start things anew soon...hope to get my strength and faith back...

back soon.

God Bless

1 comment:

Eros said...

haha dear sis man i didnt know you were so idealistic but then again its a fantasy i suppose. americans will always be americans thinking they are still very great and all poweful and knowledgable. Giving more hoping the increase proportions would be given to the pple is just a fantasy. 1 word. Pple love to hog. It's all about politics. I scratch yours you scratch mine. But Myanmar is still somewhat a state of confusion you say maybe communistic?

Moving on, you're taking too much and more than you can chew off. Never forget God. Time for you to scale back you know. Dont make me fly all the way back giving you a earful from your dearest bro okay?