Monday, June 16, 2008

toll on my soul

Glad that I could go church..it helped...felt happier..felt more relieved..felt at peace

Then as the day went by... the list of things I needed to do on for the coming week...grew clearer and heavier

So now that Im in the office I feel an aura of stress on me...really considering getting out but the time I have now is for settling what I need to settle for hte concert..that would be my main concern.

Till then, I know my God is with me in my office all the time.

God Bless!

1 comment:

Eros said...

dont be-little yourself seriously. you know you can do it sis. hang in there. working is as such. Ask yourself whenever you feel like giving up is do you like doing what you are doing now. God is always around us. Hmm I got to tell that myself too. :X

If you ever give up... your dearest bro will come after you well in 6 months when i return. You wait.

Take care sis. Will be calling you soon again.