Tuesday, June 24, 2008

24 June 2008...5th post

The concert was good. Soo far no complaints but Im still holding my breathe. Somehow Ive become very sceptic of having peace.

For the past 2 motnhs Ive had soo many events pop up and soo many requests that now I feel like Im playing catch up. I dont blame anyone..just myself. Maybe Im really not meant for this kind of job..even though the motivation to perfect handling events is in me.

Looking at the past few years..I know there were a few times that I felt like I could give up but I immediately talked myself out of it saying that I need to learn and get used to things and train urself to be skilled in this aspect.

Somehow I feel like I cant...match up to it now...its sad coz i love my student clubs...yet everytime..I feel bad that they have to wait for hours for me and have to tolerate other students coming in or other officers coming in and calls after calls...I feel bad having to cut the conversation to discuss something else before I forget..its soo sad..

I think to myself on how the others work and how well they multi=task that its so unreal.

Dont get me wrong..Im not bad mouthing anyone...can see a lawsuit flying over at this point. Before any misunderstandings happen..I really wanna clarify that I have respect for their capability to do all this work...only thing I dont like is the system...that forces us to cater to too many things that are not even necessary.

Or maybe its me...hmmm...

God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shalom Shalom...