Tuesday, July 29, 2008

headache...again

I feel a little caveman running in my brain..doing a rain dance..

Back in sch today frm yesterday's headache and puking. Hope today isnt the same because I really plan to keep my food where it belongs....in my stomach.

Been eating this sweet, Qra Qra..turned to the nutritional facts...its got stuff taken from pork skin!!! Geez! Im fine w it but I think I'll advise all muslim friends to think again man! If this prok skin is what Im thinking it is and not a scientific name for a plant etc..isnt it supposed to be pig skin then? Product of Taiwan...Did i also mention that it has a picture of a kangaroo with a crown, hopping around?

My headache is growing again and I hope it doesnt bloom into a full fledged cranium attack... :P

If i feel like puking again today, I will go home early.

My ISC had their camp last weekend. I think they've finally learnt to stand on their own. Its a bitter sweet issue because I know the more they depend on themselves...the more they they wont need to consult me and the less I can do for them..the less I feel close to them.
Or thats how I feel now. Maybe soon the Ning Jie thing will fade.. sad
BUT i know that them being independent is a MUST for them to survive in this environment.
I love them loads really..and hope that through all their obstacles...they will learn.
God, please keep your guiding hand over them.

God Bless

1 comment:

Eros said...

sis you are too attached already seriously overly attached is a bad thing.

you need to sit back and relax. and yes you need to reply back to me and you need to rest. when food taste gd just dont ask where it came from. just know how to enjoy it.

the more u know the less pleasure you'll get from it. heh. well works for most cases.

hmm EarthQuake in San Diego!