Thursday, July 10, 2008

MAnahmanah!

this month im on a plateau. Bit lost as to how I wanna improve my life....what life ah?

My God! I feel like I need to take 2 days off to walk around or hang somewhere or chill and think about what I want to do in life..start taking strategic steps to end up at where I wanna be...like I need to do character analysis to find out what kind of a human I am... :/

Had a chat with my student as we went home together...and she is in a situation as I was when I was nearing my 3rd year studies in SP. She doesnt know what she can do or what she wants to do in the media & comm line....
No wonder she looked tired and stressed.

For the past few days, ahve been w my ISC...eveyrtime I do this..feel abit gulity that I dont spend as much time as I do with SPSE, SPG, Jazz band, Bagpipers etc...MAC..etc

Gonna start looking at podcasts hahah just to get a feel at doing all this online talking...

Hmmm

God Bless

No comments: