Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July is now

Alot of things happening and Im the only one standing. Things getting less packed so Im getting more air...

Went to the zoo w my juniors..time i got abit of bonding done w them. We did weird stuff like squeezing into a cage...

Think life for me has gotten more out of hand..either that or too mundane hahaha I know I want a change but I'm not too sure how far I wanna go with this.

Spoke to God about this and told him how I felt like I wanna go further but I dont know whether I can make it...and not to mention that I dont have the money to do anything.
God said: you have my inheritance..how can you not have enough money?
I : but how do I tap into it God?
God: ask and ye shall receive.

So I thought about what I wanted to do w my life....and radio always comes in...hosting always comes in...then dancing and singing and playing an intrument...all needing money..

Yet God once again impressed in my heart...If i promise you the blessings according to my inheritance in heaven (which is limitless) then how can you ever be poor? Or is it that you are not ready to take the inheritance?

As I walked out of church the last sunday, one of the churchgoers was behind talking loudly to a person on the phone abt betting Spain's win. I thought to myself...if God has given us his inheritance....then why do they still go around betting?

Yet here I am stuck...emotionally stuck with my current lifestyle of late nights and sleepy mornings...always saying I wanna try something new but not knowing what to do...

Oh well..time for food.

God Bless

No comments: