Monday, December 08, 2008

choir, art xhibit, christmas

Choir has been good. been going for practice and Ive been blessed with teh knack of being able to follow the harmony. Thanks to God.
Cant wait for the christmas serving. Will be singing for christmas service and cant wait because I really wanna use that time to glorify His name.
Its such a joyous feeling to be singing praises to Him when I know He deserves it all.
Like Im talking to him or singing to Him straight and He is there to hear it. Which He is.
The problem now is getting over being conscious of forgetting the lyrics and the harmony..and just focusing on singing to Him.

The art xhibition is over thankfully..had abit of confidence prob w that event and screwed up the compereing really...I sucked...that would be the last big event for this year and Im really glad.

Whats left is Christmas...
This year my heart is filled with thoughts of how to make this christmas special...I feel like I need to do it...I felt like Im sooo detached from gatherings, family gatherings, the joyous feeling of celebrating Jesus birthday ( even if it wasnt the exact date) that I want to do somethign special to spread the christmas spirit and I cant afford to wait till its closer to feel the spirit seep in.

Ideas anyone? How abt malacca!?!

God Bless

No comments: