Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time is near....very near..part2

Im in the christmasy mood but im not in the christmasy mood.....does that make sense?

Been thinking of life things this time....

Through this month...had friends talking to me abt finding someone hahaha and the more we discuss abt it, the more I come across as someone who is anti-social, snide, sulky and serious all the time! Am I?
I havnt gotten the time to think back on how I really feel abt certain pasts and whether I really feel like im responsible and guilty abt it..which forces me to close myself up..etc etc...
Wah Lao!

So anyway while everyone feels snuggly and warm together, I on the otherhand revish the get togethers with friends and students but even i cant deny that something is missing. :/
I sorta miss having someone to share christmas with.

Then again while I say all this Im reminded that Christmas isnt just abt sharing and giving..but also abt celebrating Jesus birthday. So I know that regardless of how I feel, I wanna keep in mind that Jesus is the one that deserves the birthday wishes this year and not so much for each other.

Deep inside I know that with faith, the person will come. :)

As for the rest of you who are celebrating christmas with someone or no one special, dont forget the real meanings of christmas....God Bless...

God Bless

No comments: