Tuesday, January 13, 2009

aftermath

so im still happy ovr e OH being over but...its more work again..

SPSE concert is ovr and they did good. i have no right to say that im proud of all of them because i havnt been the best of officers. But I was proud of them.Esp arthur and camilla.
Camilla made me cry.

Vry tired now....vry vry tired.

Still thinking abt the sound crew. maybe coz i admire them sooo much. being able to play instruments and mic up instruments n figure out stage/acoustic probs easily. like our theatre@moberly sound pple. I admire.
I also miss these 2 sound guys because after the grueling4 days, sorta felt like I have 2 ah bangs to look to. If the sch has other events coming up...and i have to work w them again...at least i will see familiar faces. faces that will smile. Reminds me of rush hahahah

The theory of any sound guy is that....if you treat them wit respect and acknowledge their feelings and needs...then they will treat you nicely too.

Speaking of brothers...got a colleague with a recent family issue that I hope will not affect him too much. Sad to not hear his laughter man.

To all my bros....sorry havnt met up recently :P

God Bless

1 comment:

ChumzY said...

Lolx... so it's true what sutomo said? ?u cried?? was it really that sad? ahahaha =X