Thursday, January 29, 2009

jan is ending and im almost dying...

I hate making use of people if they obviously dont seem like they'd volunteer to help to start with...

1010 is done and im glad it went smooth...but...today got something else at theatre and i feel bad asking the studentrs last minute. its my fault really....

Too much stuff to do man...its crazy....;/

Had meetings today about upcoming events...got 3 clubs doing concerts in february. I'm truly dying soon...

Its times like these that I actually need to bend my mind towards God and away from exhaustion or thinking that Im exhausted. Im getting out of breathe just thinking of it..haiz

I honestly dont know how my other colleageus do it man...I just cant help but feel that they are supermen and superwomen...

God give me strength... :)

God Bless

No comments: