Saturday, January 10, 2009

Its over!

had a 3 day event at SP. Whole of 3 days were filled w performances and I had to run about to ensure the event went well.

Despite the busy schedule, i felt so satisfied with the event. My comperes were so good as to cater to all my last minrequest and I felt so bad for the sound guys who catered to my needs as well. Damn it...

In fact also gotta thank the perofrmers for being accomdating....not allt he faults were mine but I felt sooo bad for making changes. :(

I just cant help but be reminded fo the sound guys hahahah sounds weird really but I do like the 2 guys alot despite their attempts to disturb and upset me haiz....Im super impressed by them lah..how they can settle allt e equipment. damn!

The best part of the event was being able to make them smile, hence making them happy and help me with my stuff. And also beign able to sing and dance w my students during the performance and lastly..the sound guys were obliging enough to play bhangra music for me. Damn it lah! Kickass music lah! Bloody hell! ive seen nicer sound guys but none as fun as this bunch.

Anyway Im excited that its the end of the event. I was sooo relieved! Sooooooo glad/happy/...you know!

Havnt had a good sleep for ht past few days but today i intend to sleep more.

Hope that today I have happy dreams. :)

No comments: