Monday, February 16, 2009

lowest count of blog entries in a month

So there went january!

Now feb is half gone and this is my 1st entry of the month. how sad!

Was sick for the past few days. The sat i wanted to spend peacefully becamse a bedridden day because of a sore throat, fever and blasted headache.

Di i also mention that I had lost my hp last week? Then after which, I found it the day after i cancelled the line...in a bag of shoes. at home... which explains why I never felt kan cheong in cancelling the line.

Been reading up on podcasts and photoshop so i soo want to do something abt that man! Been exploring podcasts these days..theres soo many lah! all sorts! 1 min japanese too!

Been thinking abt how blessed ive been to know so many pple that I know I will need help in. Not to sound like I want to make use of them...Im just thankful that I have these guys as my friends.

Anyway...its monday again. taking leave tomorrow to enjoy myself..at least i hope to...

K enough for now...lotsa love!

God Bless!

No comments: