Sunday, March 29, 2009

much to say...#1 Comperes

We all know I used to be a compere when I was in SP and so I do want to build Comperes up again to where it was...but its taking me more than I thought needed to get them back up.

But we made good progress in my opinion during the comperes camp. i see improvement but I also see a very fragile situation.

1 of my comperes quit today. Not something Im proud of...too many of my students have backed off. I cant say its totally my fault but I cant say its not my fault at all. I wish I cud have done things differently. but I also know that if I did things differently...I might not be able to get to where I need to be and I also know that even if I changed the way i did it, it wouldnt have made things better if the person doesnt change too. In fact it might get worse. Sigh

But as I saw the juniors practice..I see improvement...I see committement but I also see unsureness, lack of confidence and in some..a lack of committement.

In the night, I got a chance to speak to them. I got to bond with them and that is precious to me. I want them to be able to speak openly. God knows I care of them and love them.

But ive said it to all of them...This is as far as Im gonna go to train them. Thats all I'll give tillt eh juniors come in and after that they will be on their own....

I know I shouldnt be worried and shouldnt be stressing on them. I know I should cast them into God's hands and see them prosper. See them change under God's care.

Lord, I cast the club into your care. Everything I cast into your care will be raised to glorify you because I woud not be able to boast of my efforts to raise the club. It will all be from you.
Thank you Father.

1 comment:

BeN said...

jia you jia you....
u've done gr8 jpb in leadin us thru these years...
wish u have gr8er life ahead~