Sunday, April 12, 2009

Good Friday and Easter

went to Reinhard Bonke's Healing Session at the Indoor Stadium. Many healed but Im more concerned for those I wanted to bring. Unfortunately, I cudnt bring my students down esp 1 of them who has so many problems in her life.

I know that there is nothing I can do in this world but I know who can and deep in me, I do wish I could show how much god loves her and no matter what problems she feels she has no control over, that God is the one who can help her get through it and solve it. I also wanted her to know that the problems she has doesnt make her a bad person and people around who would condemn her for who she is..are at fault. Not that her problem isnt a problem. Yes her condition is not desirable but it isnt her fault. Depending on how she wants to work it out, I know God in Jesus name has the solution.
I did manage to bring 1 of my close frens over. Im sooo glad she's been going to church and I wanted to share w her the love of God. I wanted her to understand how having God can be a carefree thing and not a legalistic thing. As Reinhard Bonke began to preach about healing...I knew in my heart that God's healing for her is not an impossible thing. I wanted so much to see her healed and so I prayed over her. Even now.
But the healing miracles of God is still something Im still struggling with. Inside of me I know God's healings are true but sometimes I sorta feel like they would never be mine. I know Satan chooses to play these messages in my head to rpevent me from getting myself healed.
even if my requests for healings are just minor astigmatism and knee problems.

As we ended friday and sat at mac talking abt God, we chances upon the topic of healing and she didnt really believe in healings. Wouldnt blame her. I have issues on this myself...but I do know as I said it..It is harder to raise Jeesus from the dead than heal a blind man. In accordance to the greek words used for "power" The greek word of power used to raise God from the dead was "all the power God The Father had"...while the "power" used in healing other miracles..was a word of lesser degree. So if God can raise Jesus from the dead...whats stopping God The Father from healing us?
If Jesus went around Jeruselum to do God The Father's will and in His work He never turned down any sick person's request to be healed. Then God's will must be that He wants us healed.
If the power and authority Jesus got from God The Father over the earth, after He rose from the dead, and Jesus passed on the power to His disciples to go forth and do miracles, even bigger miracles than what Jesus has done. Then definitely God's will for all is to get healing. Not only that, we as children of God who have the same power and authority as teh disciples..will have the same ability to heal. Not that we are very powerful..but that we are the vessels for God to work His miracles from.

I firmly believe in this and I believe my eyes (be it just astig and minor short sightedness) willb e healed. And my knee will heal and not hurt after sports.

I know around me are alot of people who need God's word but Im still not secure at telling them about God because Im not ready. Or I think so...or Satan might think so too.
Maybe these students and people come to me because something in them knows God is my Father.

Few nights back, I prayed for my family's salvation. I prayued for my students mental and physical health. I prayed for my friends salvation. I asked God to make me a lighthouse...to let me be a good example of a Christian that in me, people will recognise God or come to know God and be brought to His house. I know that is the best way. To walk the talk..to dwell in His finished work..that he would provide for all my needs and I can sleep in the boat as the storm roars just like how Jesus did..knowing Jesus has calmed the storm for me.
I cant speak to everyone about God yet but I know if I become a good example of God, that words might not even need to be said. After all actions speak louder than words right.

As these few days go past, I thank God for the love I dont fully understand and could never fully understand. But I can feel it. Im the pits of me I know somethings are true and they feel so right.
I know it when I talk to someone about God and explian His magnificent work and love contributed and inside me swells a well of love and respect for Him again.
I will not depend on my own wisdom and knowledge to explain Him...but depend on His word to come out of me.

I claim His love and blessings and I claim the salvation of all those around me. I claim the health for all around me and claim my favour I have in my students. I know without my God, I wouldnt be here and I wouldnt be doing things that I love to do.

Let me continue to be His light!

God Bless

No comments: