Monday, June 15, 2009

Granny, Sister & I

So Granny is at rest now. No comments on that.

However before I move away fromt hat topic, I hearby conclude that before I die, I will write a will that also states how my funeral/wake would be done.
1) No slow and somber gospel songs of olden days. Hillsongs or at least happier songs. ESp at the time that the van transports my coffin and the rest of hte family follows behind.
2) No displaying of my body(shell) esp opening it out and throwing flowers in. Its a shell!
3) No preaching of "from dust to dust etc" more on " she is having a whale of a time in heaven!"
I dont need people paying last respects to me when Im dead. Respect should be done when you're. Any later and its fake respect.
Yep..thats it!

So I'll move on to the next entry. dont wanna mix this w the rest

No comments: