Tuesday, June 16, 2009

memories

SPARC & Comperes Camp is on.

Was talking to my students abt how Comperes & Sparcs used to be and it brought back a helluve lot of memories. All good. :)

It also reminded me that my bestest best bro's birthday was yesterday! or rather..2 days ago hehe (past 12am)

I cant even begin to recount my memories in SP..not even mentioning that 90% of em are with my best bunch of friends in Comperes & SPARC.

It also reminded me of my previous relationship which I feel is still a particularly funny one and I recall it with mostly joy and laughters :) the sad part only comes when I think about me not having the same experiences now haha
Even after watching silly romance comedies

But as I always believe...God has someone for me and the person will come or resurface. Im not gonna go back intot he past and miss anyone..or even go crazy over guys coz I know when God sends, he will come. :) He wont be perfect but he will compliment me.

Got a brother i met up with during the weekend and this bro has known me since sec sch. He said my posts sound depressing. WAT!!! Hahahah
He says I always seem like im on the edge then I steer back at the last minute. No I Dont! Ahahaha I'm at safe ground and thanks to God, I know I wont ever go into depression because He is with me and I can always depend on Him to keep me mentally and physically healthy.
I can be near the edge and steer back because Im already on safe ground at the fin and reflecting abt my life.

All I know is as I sing praises to God and see an image of His love for me...my heart is soooo full that I dont need a bf to keep me happy. My Jesus is able to do just that. And I know for a fact that the next guy who I will be with..will have the same feelings for God. God will give me a guy who He has stamped and approved. Amen!

time to sleep!

God Bless

No comments: