Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Start of new days...

Wasnt feeling too swell yesterday because of mistakes I made and while my head was behrating me for it...I turned to God and what I got from God was...the grace & favour of God is more than enough to help us with our mistakes.

I spent the evening watching Pastor's Secrets in Hebrew Language Dvd and it was fantastic! :)

My resolution is to sleep early and wake up earlier to have time to read abit abit each day. It really does make a difference! :)Going about the day with God's word in me. :)

My mum;s going to Israel end this year and I sooo want to go too but I cant. Im banking on my mum being saved, being baptised by water and the Holy Spirit in Israel. Coz that would be coolness!
I think for any Jesus loving person...Israel is a place theyd want to go because this is where everything in the Bible is based on! At least the entire Old Testement and most of hte New Testament. Like Muslims to Mecca
I know I want to go there, climb up to one of the hills and sit down and indulge in a good dose of God's word.

I guess at this point, any non-believer is not very fond of me writing about this but I dont know how to describe the calmness I feel when I go to Him and stay by His words and His love long enough.

In fact when Fran & I went to Tecman to look at some bibles and books. Just being in that room and surrounded by so many books that just scream the same thing, " Jesus Loves You and wants you to depend on Him" brought an undescribable peace in my heart that made me want to go, " God, I dont know why..its not like Ive read 1% of these...but I feel an growing love in my heart for you just being here"
We chanced upon an English-Greek Bible and Parallel Bibles (2 versions of the bible placed side by side on a page for comparison)
So tempting.....

For those who dont knoe...the Bible was written half in Hebrew n half in Greek.

You ask me how I could have so much love for a God. I dont know! I know my God is impartial to how good I am so long as I would regard Him as my saviour. I know His words are kind and loving and I know Jesus died for me to get a place higher than the devil Himself. Maybe thats why.
Maybe thats why my thirst to know more about Him is more than my eyes can have time to absorb.
Isnt it the same as loving a human? Esp when its your bf/gf and you dont know why but you still love the person anyway? Almost like that. Only diff is that my God doesnt leave me.

Im asking God for answers these days....:) Hoping He can give me a direction on which road to take.

Also for those of you who didnt get a chance to go for teh Dead Sea Scrolls Exhibit, its a pity. The exhibit gave me the same peace and assuarance as when I went to Tecman. How many people believed in God so much that they would risk their lives to get the bible done.
How despite of the ages past....God will preserve His word.

Photos soon.


God Bless!

No comments: