Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas is near!

I nknow I havnt finshed logging down the past few days in HK but just waned to take this time to wish all a Merry Christmas!

Its always a special time for me and I hope that for all of you, that you would have family and friends to celebrate with. Even if you dont have relatives around you, dont forget your friends. The best of friends are family as well.

You dont have to shower each other w gifts. Most importantly, let htem know that you love them and treasure them.

I waas thinking abt Jesus for the past few days and how Christmas really marks His life. And how Christmas should really be a day to send our greatest love and respect and worship to Him. But then smoething in me said that it shouldnt just be Christmas that we do this for Him. We should be doig this all year round! Christmas should be every day! And its only then that I understood why that phrase was said.

But aside from this...from a non-christian perspective...we should be treating everyone we love the same way. We dont shower those we love with gifts only on their birthdays, New Years, Christmas etc only. We should be treating them w love, respect and etc every day we are with them.

Something for all of us to think about.

Heres wishing u all a merry christmas! I love all of you and miss all of you! And I pray God keeps His angels on watch, by your side.

God Bless

No comments: