Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas everyone! Happy Birthday Jesus!

To those I love:
Merry Christmas! You know how busy people are. I am one of those. And Im not one who is able to keep track of friends easily. But I always treat anyone I know as a friend and I value every friendship I start.
Its only on special days that we (because we are humans) remember to think of every single person we know.
Whatever it is...Im sorry if I havnt been the best person. And I truly appreciate it when you take the time to understand and tolerate. I am blessed to know you because my life is pathed by the people I meet who shape my mindset. You are precious. And in case you didnt know..you are precious in God's sight.

To Jesus:
You are the most important person in this world and in history. I appreciate you for your birth, your teachings and your death. I know it isnt jus Christmas that I should be appreciative of all you've done and I do want to get to know you more and more.
You know my heart and you know that without your righteousness in me, Id be full of imperfections and sorrows, worries and unhappiness. Without you, Id have gone in other directions that I wouldnt be who I am now. And you have given me the heart I have now. To do whatever I am doing now. I give glory to you on this day. Its cause of you that Christmas is so extra special to me.
Thank you Jesus for everything, for those I know and love, for your righteousness and wisdom and love.
No matter what life is for me, I thank you for all of it. I thank you for closing n opening doors for me.
You are my security in life that I will never be brought low to the depths of despair. I will mentally, physically, emotionally stable because of you with me everywhere.
Love you Jesus because you first love me. :)
Please look after all those I know and care for. Coz i know you love them too and I pray for them to know you and love you.

Love
Ning

God Bless

No comments: