Thursday, December 31, 2009

Another 1 bites the dust...

I knew this was coming but even still..it doesnt make things any better. Lets say Im not for it but Im not against it because Im thinking from the person's perspective.

IM to blame too but I know I cant behrate myself to the max because we all make mistakes. To me..its time to master enough guts to make a change to what Ive done.

Alot of us tried to make a change but maybe its time we sat back and watched them in our situation. Doesnt mean we will sit and do nothing...but at least now, they will understand without us nagging or lifting a finger.

Will miss ya because theres 1 les joker in the club. Hahahah

Happy New Year to all! Its especially at the border of the years that time feels like itsw flying tooo fast.

God Bless

No comments: