Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Im sorry if I cant save you at the end of the day...

You know those movies where the guy saves the damsel in distress and they're close to living happily ever after when suddenly the *supposedly dead* villan grabs a weapon from *somewhere* and shoots..thist ime the damsel gets in the line of fire and dies...leaving the hero grieving and feeling guilty that he had brought this girl out from *wherever it is she came from* only to have her die in his arms...

i feel like that now...not the damsel...more of the incidental hero...the one who thought they cud heal the world...only to see things around them not working as well as expected...

im sorry if att he end of the day...I cant save you...maybe Im really not suited to be a super hero...maybe i messed things up so bad..things will ricochet back and hit us all in the head...and as the movie goes...I wud rather it be me down than u..

The emo me was on a rampage for awhile..but im back so no worries yah. God will keep me safe.

No comments: