Monday, July 19, 2010

Pain....

For the past 2 weeks I hurt my arm and leg.

Both from "trying" to swim...

..really tired now because of the pain that kept me up for the whole night. Groggy. But nvm..my God is always providing healing for me and I believe that even by today..there will be a super speedy recovery!

Still need to learn how to swim and I forsee that I will be discovering mroe muscles in my body..so more cramps and aches and pains will appear soon. Oh well. :) no pain no gain at times

Watched Sachoom on sat..really cool lights lah! red, pink, purple, gold, blue, turquoise!
Nice effects! Also makes me wanna dance..shit...

Sorry if I havn't been blogging much coz I havnt had much to blog abt...
nothing much has been happening in life thats worth updating..

God Bless!

No comments: