Monday, July 05, 2010

Maybe Im too excited...

I've gotten into an excited mood thinking of the possibility of going to Australia to study.

I dnt know if its just me or God's given peace that I would be so positive enough to even start thinking abt how I wud have to live in australia..eg: how to save..what to bring..what to do etc...

I sorta have to remind myself that thigns arent confirmed...

I know I wanna trust God for it. I want to just step forth when it time..try my best..BUT leave the rest to God because its worthless to worry. Im also gonna hold on to this dream with a loose hand..loose enough to let go easily if its not meant to be..but firm enough to hold on if I still can...
If all else works..i might not be in SP in next march..hmm will miss everyone..


God bless

No comments: