Saturday, September 18, 2010

low self esteem...

I see so many blessed people around me. Christian or not, they are blessed and some are talented and good looking etc.

The whole of this week has been good. I dont say much through the trip because I utter rubbish mostly but I do see my bros & sistas in such a light. They are truly smart and talented people. All different in their own ways and it amazes me how we ended up being in this big family.

I see my bros in such a strong bond that u could pass them off as fraternal twins! And to see how they support each other and understand each other so well... :)

I guess at certain points of the week, I sorta felt that my differences with them and the other sisters could be so huge that I could simply be a passerby friend. Of course I know this is insecure me talking and thats also why I shut up...coz it proves that i utter too much rubbish. EMO Ning talking..

And yet at the same time..I makes me soooo thankful that I would be counted as a sister in this group of people that takes away my pride and gives me full humility.I dont know how I landed a role in this family but Im sure glad that I have them. :)

I know I shouldnt be so negative but I already see a part of me giving way...mentally...emotionally...physically. Can keep up with them anymore...if I dont already irritate them...I already irritate myself...

My hearing sucks...my muscles n joints ache easily...and admittedly I feel the pinch of not having someone to hold on to at the times when it matters. Sad... I know full well that these siblings of mine will find their better half and Im gonna be happy for them. :)

Basically feeling very emo now.... can start writing emo songs again...

I know that God is the one whom I can depend on 24hrs to be there and for all the bros & sistas I know..they are all provided by God as well...

God bless

No comments: