Monday, September 27, 2010

Panic Attack!!!! AAAARRRGGGHHHH!

Okay okay breathe...breathe in...breaathe out....take long deep breathes slowly.....
It sucks when Im trying to sleep and all of a sudden I get this sudden panic that I forgot something and Im doomed to failure tomorrow...esp at 1am in the morning...aarrggghhhh

I know Im fine..nothing bads gonna happen but my heart is still racing! Talk abt F1 lah!

Anyway while I try to cool down...decided to start blogging again...

yesterday (being sunday) was a lazy day..didnt leave the house..did abt of packinng..did alot more sleeping... Somehow I needed to take a break...to stone. I dont think anyone has ever heard of the need to "stone" but that is a necessity for me and I honestly recommend it to one and all! haha

Stone= to plonk youself on a butt-friendly place that allows you to abide for long lengths of time to simply do nothing but think/contemplate.
What people choose to think abt or contemplate about....is dependant on individual interest...

Just thinking abt teh plans will get me hyperventilating aging so i wont mention it now...all I know is that this is gonna be the start of a long ride.

Thanks to all who have congratulated my flying to australia...its only for a week although everyone already thinks I made it to NIDA or VCA. Im not gonna turn down that congratulations. Im claiming it with a big AMEN!!! WOHOOO!

You may think that the higher hopes I have, the more dissappointment I will feel. True...but I cant let that stop me from going to the auditionn confidently...as they say.."if you think ur gonna lose, you've already lost half the battle" And besides...I know how Stephen's (my brother) bored angel works. If I deny my blessigns now...He'll be happy to help me make those *worst case scenarios* come true.  Neh! Not gonna give the bored angel that satisfaction.

Also managed to catch the last episode of Hana Yuri Dango. The episode where the couple finally finally get married. Not bad! hahah not the wedding.....more like the "adventure" they had before the wedding hahaha
Amazing really hahaha i didnt mean to catch that episode haha just happen to change channels hahaha Admittedly..I always wanted to know how things would end.
And about tv dramas...I am staying out of that hahahaha watch anymore of those and Im gonna drive myself nuts!

Lastly...cant wait for the upcoming weddings :D Might not be able to turn up...but really happy for them!

No comments: