Thursday, March 24, 2011

So far so good :) 1 more week to 2 months in Aussie

Hahahah honestly i didnt expect to be blogging so little but I guess my initial fear of not being able to keep in touch w people I loved..wasnt as bad hahaha
School has been quite busy, typical day is 9-6pm and on assignments are due soon.
Bought my ticket to melbourne in april to visit my nephew and a bunch of other friends there, esp poh ling. :)
Making friends with people from various countries, starting with my housemates who are a fun bunch of people...and this is not cause I know one of them reads this hahaha Yes Im still the craziest one in the house but we just have loads of fun laughing and making fun of each other hahahaHad a wonderful time having a heart to heart talk with them last weekend :)
Foodwise, its been more cooking than anything. amazingly enough, the little aounts of cooking Ive done during Home economics or at home, have paid off! Somehow God has kept that in the depths of my brain that I would still be able to remember enough to cook an edible meal. Needless to say, theres been a fwe failures. hahhahaha yah but well if they're edible, one can't reaally deem in as a failure right? hahahahaAnyway Ive now got a regular routine of sunday calls to grandpa's place. Which is cool when i get to see my nephew, niece, cousins, aunties, mum, and grandpa. And yes I miss family, my bros and sistas and I also miss my "kids" Had a few chances to observe a few productions in the last month and I feel very much privileged :) Sometimes I wished that my students had such privileges too. had a classmate who introduced to me a particular competition for college kids who put up musical like performances with elaborate sets, costumes etc and the quality of their work is ahelluve lot better than what singaporean youth could do... of course singaporean institutes dont have the luxury of that kind of money.
Aside from which, I havnt had a chance to really sit down somewhere and chill and reflect and write songs etc...its been soooo long. I havnt been singing as much....Im actually itching to dance or sing leisurely.... :) And as usual, I sorta wished that I knew how to play the piano...not that I have a piano in my house...but in school yes hahaha
oh well...gonna stop here. Work to do. :)
God Bless!

No comments: