Sunday, March 27, 2011

:) Yes Im proud of you.

Not much space on facebook to say it so I decided to do it here. Its probably coz Im being abit more emotional this weekend hahaha
Anyway I figured that I might as write it here because I know you'd be able to find it here.
1stly, Im honored that you'd think of me when u got nominated babe. I am honored coz I cant believe that I would have that significance to you. It sounds like Im being melodramatic but it truly means something to me that you did and I am touched. :) Really
2ndly, I am proud of you despite your getting selected or not because I love you like a sister and I havnt not been proud of you. no matter how you may feel that you've dissappointed me .I cant believe that given the status diff between us in SP, that such a relationship would occur and honestly, in current times, it is very rare so I value our friendship.So yes I am proud of you as a sister for having handled everything that life threw at you with such energy, maturity and confidence. I know at times you're not your happy self but you dont really show it but I admire you for having all that strength in you :)3rdly, Congrats for graduating from SP. I'm sure its been a very long journey for you. No matter what has happened, SP will definitely have significance in your life. Im so sorry that I cant be there with u at Graduation ceremony. Thats my biggest regret in leaving Singapore so quickly. Seeing you guys graduate..being there to take pics w you guys.
I love you and miss you very very much woman :) Its students and friends like you that make me miss SP...and its students and friends like you that make me sad and happy that you're graduating.

If you do get selected, then have fun doing it and please please save a recording for me! Make sure u get a copy of the recording babe. Also, remind me again on when the graduation date will be so that I might *cross fingers* be able to tune in live.

HUGS HUGS HUGS *Chocolate CAKE*

Ning

No comments: