Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Missing home...

Yap missing home again. Think its the cold that makes me miss the warmth of family. Whether is hanging with the guys or even hanging with sister in front of PC or meeting students...miss it.
Received news today that my newphew is visiting Sydney. Wohoo! Family!
Also cant wait to go back to singapore. Wohoo!
Getting all the random msgs from friends on facebook. Wohoo!
And keeping in touch w Steph, Fran, Peiyan and Ian on whatsapp. :)
Yes the internet is a valuable thing to have. Its cause of internet that I probably feel better...but it also brings about the phrase " so near yet so far"
Recently, my housemate asked me how it feels to not have a boyfriend. Especially when it means he'd be in Singapore while I in Sydney. And for the first time in my life, Im glad.

I wont say that I havnt been happy...nor would I say Ive been very much depressed with not having one...but the lack of one is a relief...saves me the need to maintain it while still here. or even worry about whether we'd break up.

Im very very very sure that God had in mind for me to go through all this further studies..and maybe thats why He's preserved me till now... Afterall, he knows very well that I wont be able to handle all that while in Sydney.

Oh Well. He's given me the strength and spirit so far...He'll definitly guide me through

Ning

No comments: