Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog 1st, Homework later! No not really hehehe

Its already 2 days intot eh week and Im already wishing for the weekend! Raawwrrr! Aside from that Im doing fine.

I did however call myself "stupid/blur/wth!" quite aa few times these few days and it is a clasic example of me putting myself down. I wish I knew more about lighting and rigging and all the different procedures of doing stuff and most importantly, "getting the idea" quickly! I feel like I let my lighting head and lighting designer down!

And there I was a day ago feeling good about how my common sense was enough for me to figure out how to cook and not to cook stuff. At least the basic principles... Haiz.

As I walked home, I talked myself to be positive and not worry about what others say. I am indeed a noob at lighting and so its obvious that it will take me awhile to get it. I doubt myself and my impressions too much and I think faster than I hear...

If I let myself be dissappointed by myself and the whispers of Satan to bring me down...Id eventually go down. But I dont want that! I will persist in learning from my stupidity..

Also last night, I had a very vivid dream that I my ex had come back to me....doesnt hurt anymore but I was quite surprised by what triggered this dream off. of course not all dreams made sense or even stood for anything so Im not holding it against God or the dream itself to have any significance in my life hahaha Dont worry Im fine :) not upset, not worried, not affected, just curious.

Obviously as old flames go, the good ones die hard. Im not in pain but I sometimes also wished that what was, wasnt so shortlived. obviously that would be my own opinion haha

That said, in all the times after that, Im glad I wasnt in a relationship. Im very glad Im not in one now. Coz it would be a total ass of a situation when Im overseas now and studies are to be my priority. Im very relieved esp when seeing how some of my friends are going through all that now.

Anyway, life must go on and I have faith in my God that such an important affair as this will not be ignored and left to mere human understandings. God always has plans for me and I will dwell in that knowledge. Amen!

K back to work!

God Bless!

No comments: